Vaginal Tightening + Lightening
Aging, not only changes our skin and appearance but also affects our internal organs. Weak pelvic floor muscles or loose vaginas can be the result of aging, pregnancy, obesity, and surgery. Weakened pelvic muscle can lead to further issues such as loss of bladder control and/or affect your sex life.
Struggling with Bladder leakage may affect your mental health and disposition. The issue should be addressed before it worsens over time.
IntimaLase® is a non-invasive laser treatment for tightening the vaginal wall. According to several studies, IntimaLase® is a safe, pain-free, and effective treatment that has immediate results and satisfaction.
The treatment improves:
- Urinary Incontinence or leaking urine during laughing, sneezing, coughing, or running
- Vaginal dryness and laxity
- Vaginal rejuvenation & tightening
- Chronic infections
A few days after the procedure you may experience mild itching, burning, and swelling.
- Not during menstruation
- Avoid tanning about 4 weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid alcohol for 2 days before treatment
- Have up-to-date PAP test
- Wash your treated area twice a day and dry it gently (do not rub the area, instead pat dry it)
- Avoid sexual intercourse for a week
- Do not insert tampons for a week
- No swimming or bath tub for a week
- Avoid tanning for a week
- No heavy workout for a week