Non-surgical Fat Reduction
(Abdomen, Love Handles, Upper Arms, Inner and Outer Thighs)
Liposuction used to be the only solution to get rid of unwanted fat. In 2010 FDA-approved laser machines changed the world of the cosmetic industry. The patients did not need to undergo surgery and the new procedure was painless, without Anesthesia or any incisions.
At Blue Clinic we utilize the two latest, clinically proven techniques to reduce up to 24% of your stubborn fat in the selected areas.
truSculpt® iD and TightSculpting® are the ultimate, non-invasive solutions to eliminate body fat without plastic surgery.
our lasers provide an innovative RF technology that delivers energy into the deeper fat layers. This highly-controlled heating pulse damages and breaks down fat cells, while leaving skin intact. Over the next few weeks, fat cells naturally die and are removed by the body.
This treatment results in less fat tissue. In addition, you get the benefit of skin tightening and cellulite reduction with the overall improvement in your skin appearance and firmness.
This is a non-surgical procedure for all skin types with no downtime.
Area of treatment
Abdomen, love handles, double chin, buttocks, back, inner thighs, outer thighs, arms.
Not a good candidate
- Have cardiac pacemakers or internal defibrillators
- Have metallic implant in the treated area
How many sessions are required?
4-6 treatments performed at 3 week intervals.
Who is the best candidate?
If you are following a healthy diet and go to the gym on a regular basis but are not seeing the best results, this is the right treatment for you.
Is the procedure painful?
On the first portion of the treatment you may feel gradual warming on the treated area. The overall feeling is similar to being inside a dry sauna. The second portion of the treatment, you may experience more superficial heating, which is more intense but very much tolerable.
Is it permanent?
Yes, fat tissue will be removed permanently, however any future weight gain can effect the result.
How much does the procedure cost?
The price may vary, depending on the treated area. Please visit our website for fees and pricing. Clink on the link below:
When can I see results?
Fat lipolysis may take 3-4 months to become fully effective. The results depend on your diet and daily exercise. (Please read post treatment care for further instructions).
Post treatment care?
- A healthy diet such as lean meats, fish, nuts, seeds, whole grains and vegetables. Whole grain pasta and bread.
- Eat foods rich in calcium such as low-fat yogurt and milk.
- Drink plenty of water (at least 2 liters).
- Do not skip meals.
- Limit processed meals such as ready meals and canned goods.
- Reduce the intake of fatty foods, such as pizza, burgers, chips, cheese, butter and oil.
- Reduce the intake of refined carbohydrates, such as white bread, white pasta, rice and sugar.
- Avoid foods with high intakes of sugar.
- Avoid alcohol for a minimum of 4 days after treatment, preferably for 1 week.
What are the risks or side effects of the treatment?
This is very safe procedure but you may experience temporary redness and irritation that will go away within 1-2 days.
Which areas can I treat with TightSculpting?
Any areas of your body including: chin, abdominal area, love handles, thighs, neck, back and upper arms.