Microneedling is a minimally invasive treatment using tiny, sterilized needles which penetrate vertically into the skin. The treatment creates micro-injuries to the skin while stimulating the skin’s natural ability to heal itself and increasing the production of new collagen.
It is an amazing procedure, suitable for all skin types.
What skin problem does microneedling treat?
- Large pores
- fine lines & wrinkles
- skin rejuvenation
- surgical scar
- skin tightening
- stretch marks
- acne scar
- Chill on going to the gym, or sauna for a day
- Keep your skin hydrated
- Do not apply cosmetic makeup for 24 hours
- Avoid alcohol-based toners for 10-14 days
Who is not a good candidate?
- Have keloids or wound-healing issues
- Clotting or bleeding disorder
- Take medicine to thin blood